Hey, I’m Kot! I’m a comp sci student at the University of Wisconsin.
I’ve made a variety of software and hardware projects, from object storage proxies to microcontrollers for motion controls! Here’s a list:
- render, a spec-compliant Cloudflare Worker to serve objects from a Cloudflare R2 storage bucket.
- aster, another Cloudflare Worker that allows you to reliably upload objects to Cloudflare R2.
- laplace, a program to use a Raspberry Pi Pico microcontroller for Cemuhook-compatible motion controls!
- shovel, a client for placing lots of pixels on Place IPv6.
- recorder, a Rust crate to simplify data struct creation.
- this website
- and more here.
You can also check out my blog for a sneak-peek into what I’ve been up to recently.
And finally, thanks to these amazing people for sponsoring me: